Sports Schedule this week:
- Tuesday, February 18 – Volleyball – Nikiski vs. Skyview 7 at Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 18 – Volleyball – Nikiski vs. Skyview B at Skyview – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 18 – Volleyball – Skyview 8 vs. Seward at Seward – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 18 – Volleyball – Skyview 8 vs. Seward at Seward – 4:00 pm
- Thursday, February 20 – Volleyball – Seward vs. Skyview 7 at Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Thursday, February 20 – Volleyball – Seward vs. Skyview B at Skyview – 4:00 pm
- Saturday, February 22 – Wrestling – Borough Tournament at Skyview – 11:00 am
The second day for Parent Teacher Conferences at Skyview Middle School will be tomorrow: Monday, February 17 from 12:00-3:00 pm . No school for students. Conference times need to be scheduled online. To find the link to schedule online and additional Parent/Teacher Conference information, please visit: KPBSD district web page > Schools > Skyview Middle School > Student/Parent Information > Parent/Teacher Conferences.
Early Release Day – Wednesday, February 19. Students end the school day at 1:00 pm.
Great job to the Battle of the Books team that participated in the district-wide competition on Monday, February 10! Members included: Staff/Teacher – Shanna Johnson and students – Elias Bouschor, Bailey Conner, Noah Kirby, Kaytlin McAnelly, Jolene Riske and Moriah Stitt.
Skyview Apparel Store Now Open: Skyview officially has a school apparel store! If you are interested in purchasing shirts or sweatshirts, please contact the school office during normal office hours (7:30 am – 3:00 pm). Shirts are $15, Hoodies are $25 and Zip-up Hoodies are $30.
The Kenai Peninsula Borough School District requests input from staff, parents, and community members at the districtwide KPBSD budget development meeting, scheduled at the following locations:
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m. in the Homer Library
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m. in the KCHS Library
- Thursday, February 20, 2020 @ 6:00 pm. in the Soldotna High Library
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m. in the Seward Library
As new budget information becomes available, it will be posted here: http://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/departments.aspx?id=38. If you have questions, please call Natalie Bates at 714-8888.
For more Skyview news… Like Us on Facebook!