Events this week:
- Intramural Basketball continues! Girls information: Girls practice time will be from 2:30 to 4:30. Please pick up girl participants at 4:30. Boys information: A mandatory study hall with a certified math teacher will be from 2:30 to 3:45. Boys practice time will be from 3:45 to 5:45. Please pick up boy participants at 5:45. Please pay the $30 intramural fee as soon as possible.
- Site Council Meeting / School District Budget Presentation – Tuesday, October 17 at 5:30 pm in Skyview Room B104.
- First Band/Choir/Drumline Performance – Tuesday, October 17 at 7:00 pm in the Skyview Middle School
- End of First Quarter – Friday, October 20
- Teacher In-service / No School for Students – Friday, October 20
Attention Parents – Please sign up for Parent/Teacher Conferences. Parent/Teacher Conferences at Skyview Middle School will be ONE DAY only: Thursday, October 26. Conference times are scheduled online. To find the link to schedule online and additional Parent/Teacher Conference information, please go to: KPBSD district web page > Schools > Skyview Middle School Homepage/Blog > Student/Parent Information > October Parent/Teacher Conferences.
Class fees for Shop, Art and Music are now due. Fees can be paid online at www.kpbsd.org under the Parents/Students Tab and Online Payments, or they can be paid at the school office between 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Reminder: Morning Tutoring is available for all students on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with Mrs. Kelley from 7:00-7:45 am.
Yearbooks are on sale. Order online by visiting the Skyview Blog Homepage.
The Skyview Book Fair begins next week! This fun reading event helps inspire children to become lifelong readers. The fair will be available ONLINE Saturday, October 14 to Friday, November 3, in the LIBRARY from Tuesday, October 24 to Friday, November 3 and ALL DAY Thursday, October 26 12:00 – 4:00 / 5:00 to 7:00 during parent teacher conferences. This year’s Book Fair will feature the 6th annual Cake Decorating Contest. The contest is open to students, staff and families. Ribbons and gift certificates will be awarded in multiple categories. For additional information or to print a contest form, please visit the Skyview Blog: Skyview Middle School > Skyview Library Blog or contact Suzanne Goodwill in the library.