Events this week:
- Tuesday, May 9 – All library books are due. Please contact Ms. McCabe in the library if you have any questions or concerns.
- Wednesday, May 10 – 8th Grade Visit to Soldotna Prep – 7:30 am to 9:15 am. Students must provide their own transportation TO Soldotna Prep by 7:30 am. Students may ride their current bus, get dropped off or walk (if they live in town). Skyview Middle School will provide bussing FROM Soldotna Prep to Skyview Middle School after the visit.
- Friday, May 12 – Final Activity Night – Afterschool 2:45 pm to 4:45 pm. Parent volunteers needed. Kenai Peninsula Borough School District volunteer approval is required to attend. Please contact the school at 260-2500 if you can help.
Final Week of Track. Good luck to all participants!
- Tuesday, May 9 – Borough Prelims at Kenai Middle/High School – 3:00 pm
- Saturday, May 13 – Borough Finals at Soldotna High School (hosted by Kenai Middle School) – TBA
Congratulations to the following students who were selected to serve on the Panther Student Council Leadership Group for the 2017-2018 school year: Ashlee Anderson, Lia Benner, Trenton Boots, Ellie Burns, Anna Brooklynn Chadburn, Quinten Cox, Dylan Dahlgren, Tessa Dearmore, Montana Fischer, Caleigh Glassmaker, Justin Hansen, Harley Johnson, Cayden Kelly, Elyse Ledda, Josephine Moore, Jordan Strausbaugh, Justine Thomas and Kaytlynn Walden.