Events this week!
- Monday, September 12 – First Site Council Meeting @ Skyview Middle School – Library —3:30 pm. A BIG thank you to this year’s members! Principal – Sarge Truesdell ; Assistant Principal – Jill DuFloth ; Certified Staff – Troy Poage ; Certified Staff – Krystalynn Scott; Classified Staff – Hillary Braden; 7th Grade Parent – Chris Dement ; 7th Grade Student – Carson Dement ; 8th Grade Parent – Pam Burns ; 8th Grade Student – Zach Burns ; Community Member – Steph Hunt
- Wednesday, September 14 – EARLY RELEASE FOR STUDENTS – Students at Skyview Middle School will end the school day at 1:00 pm. Bus schedules have been adjusted to accommodate this time change.
Sports Schedule for this week:
- Monday, September 12 – Soccer B Team E vs. Chapman at Chapman – 3:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 13 – Soccer A vs. Nikiski at Nikiski – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 13 – Soccer B Team A vs. Nikiski at Nikiski – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 14 – Soccer B Team E vs. CIA at Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Friday, September 16 – Soccer B Team A vs. Chapman at Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Friday, September 16 – Cross Country Running – Nikiski Invite – 3:00 pm
Many thanks to all those who attended the first Activity Night! Special thanks to all the teachers and parents who helped chaperone and to all the Student Council Leaders who volunteered at the event! Congratulations to our Limbo Contest winners: Avery Hart, Wyatt Connor, and Brandon Christenson. The winners of the Candy Jar Guesses were: Taylor Bynum, Nadia Padilla-Reaume, Eva-Maye Dunn, Quinten Cox, and Jordan Strausbaugh. The next Activity Night will be on October 14th.
Fees for electives and sports should be paid by now. If you still have an outstanding fee, please bring in payment as soon as possible. Fees may also be paid online with a credit or debit card. For any sport participation, students must pay before their first game to play.
There is a new student information bulletin board in the cafeteria! Please take time to read what is happening and coming up in the future. It is located at the bottom of the stairs before you turn into the music/band rooms.
Reminder – Morning Tutoring is from 7:00 to 7:50 am in the Skyview library with Mrs. Goodwill. All students are welcome to attend!