Events this Week!
- Tuesday, May 3 – 7th grade Performance Testing
- Wednesday, May 4 – 8th grade Performance Testing
- Wednesday, May 4 – Early Release Day – All students end the school day at 1:00 pm.
- Thursday, May 5 – 8th grade students visit Soldotna Prep and Soldotna High School – All 8th grade students need to be at Soldotna Prep by 7:35 am. All morning buses will drop off 8th grade students at Soldotna Prep. All parents transporting an 8th grade student to school this morning need to drop off their student at Soldotna Prep. Bus transportation will bring all 8th grade students to Skyview Middle School after their visit ends at 9:00 am.
- Friday, May 6 – Next year 7th grade students (currently in 6th grade) to visit Skyview Middle School – Bus transportation provided and school lunch available – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Track Meet – Friday, May 6 – Nikiski Invitational in Nikiski – 3:00 pm
Congratulations to the following 8th grade students who are finalists for five Soldotna High School Student Council positions for the next school year: Whitney Benson, Cameron Blackwell, Tim Cashman, Autumn Chumley, Kiana Dalton-Amend, Eve Downing, Bryan Kingrey, Janna Kreiger, Jacob McConnell, Makayla Raemaeker, and Mollee Verba. These students were interviewed by the Soldotna High School Student Council committee and five will be selected by that committee to represent the Freshman Class at the high school next year.
The end of the year is approaching fast. Please take a moment to check your child’s Power School fees account. If your child has an outstanding fee, please send in payment. All fees must be paid by the end of the school year or they will carry over to their next year and you will be asked to pay those fees at registration. Any questions please call Mrs. Kircher at 260-2500.