Sports Schedule this week:
- Monday, November 16 – Basketball pictures – all teams
- Tuesday, November 17 – Skyview A 7th vs. Skyview A 8th @ Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 18 – Skyview A 8th Girls vs. Aurora Borealis @ Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 20 – Skyview A 7th vs. Homer @ Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 20 – Girls Skyview B vs. Homer B @ Soldotna Prep – 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 20 – Boys Skyview B vs. Homer B @ Soldotna Prep – 4:30 pm
Skyview Student Council salutes our veterans! As we celebrate Veterans Day, we want to say a special thanks to staff veterans Ms. Maryjane Hadaway, Mr. Alex Coxwell, Mr. Joel Burns, Mr. Steven Cunningham, and Mr. Dennis Diviney. We are grateful for your service and sacrifice on behalf of our nation! Everyone is encouraged to stop by the display in the front entryway that honors our veterans and consider contributing a photo/short caption to the display. Photos/captions can be emailed to Mrs. Pothast at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the front office. HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL VETERANS!!!
Share your photos for the yearbook! The yearbook staff would like to invite students to “submit a selfie” that may be selected for a special selfie page in the yearbook. Yearbook staff is also gathering images of students involved in school sponsored and non-school sponsored events; soccer, basketball, skiing, hockey, dance, drama productions, community service, football…. Upload your photos ONLINE using “replay –it!” The “replay it” link can be found on the school website or at https://images.jostens.com, log in with 403673590. Please contact Mrs. Eggleston with questions. Thank you!
Yearbooks may be purchased at the front office or on the Skyview Middle School blog for a price of $30 until December 17.
The Skyview Angel Tree is located in the school commons. If you would like to help a Skyview Middle School student in need, please stop by to select a card from the tree. All items purchased need to be returned to the front office by Friday, December 4. Thank you!