Cameron Blackwell was chosen as the August/September 8th Grade Chamber Student of the Month. She will be honored at the Soldotna Chamber of Commerce luncheon on Tuesday, September 29 at Froso’s Restaurant at noon. Congratulations Cameron!
Activity Night – Friday, October 2 – 2:45 pm to 4:45 pm – Parent volunteers needed! Kenai Peninsula Borough School District volunteer paperwork submission and approval is required to attend. Please contact the school at 260-2500 if you are interested.
Cross Country Running – Friday, October 2 – Borough Meet at Seward – 3:00 pm
- Monday, October 5 – Intramural Basketball begins! All students who wish to join must turn in the required sports forms before participation. Forms must be filled out for each sport. All forms may be picked up at the Front Office or found online on the Skyview Middle School blog > Skyview Sports > Required Sports Paperwork
- Thursday, October 8 – Skyview Band / Choir / Drumline Concert – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 15 – Picture Retakes
- Thursday, October 15 – Site Council Meeting – Time TBA (rescheduled from Monday, October 12)
- Friday, October 16 – No School for Students – End of First Quarter