Events this week!
- Monday, October 5 – Intramural Basketball begins! All students who wish to join must turn in the required sports forms before participation. Forms must be filled out for each sport. All forms may be picked up at the front office or found online on the Skyview Middle School blog > Skyview Sports > Required Sports Paperwork. Practice times for boys and girls will alternate each week. This week boys will have early practice and girls will have mandatory study hall and late practice. Please contact the coach for exact practice times. The fee for intramural basketball is $30 and should be paid by the end of the first week.
- Thursday, October 8 – Skyview Band / Choir / Drumline Concert – 7:00 pm – First music concert of the year! Please attend!
- Thursday, October 15 – Picture Retakes
- Thursday, October 15 – Site Council Meeting – 6:00 pm – Skyview Home Ec Room (rescheduled from Monday, October 12)
- Friday, October 16 – No School for Students – End of First Quarter
Panther Green Club: Any student who would like to learn more about being part of a Panther Green Club should sign up for FOL with Mrs. Pothast on Wednesday, October 7th. In this session, students will discuss ideas about starting a recycling club at Skyview Middle School. The goal is to make the school campus a little cleaner and greener! If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Pothast.
Student swim goggles are available for purchase at the front office for $10.
Reminder: Skyview Middle School Bus Pass Policy – Bus notes must be in written form and signed by parent or guardian for a student to be dropped off at a different bus stop. The note must include the bus number and the name of the stop. The office will not be responsible for this information. If you need help with this information please call First Student at 260-3557. All bus notes must be received by the front office before noon. Bus passes will not be written in the afternoon due to safety issues. Thank you.