Events this week!
- Monday, September 14 – First Site Council Meeting @ Skyview Middle School – Home Ec Room —3:30 pm. A BIG thank you to this year’s members! Principal – Sarge Truesdell ; Assistant Principal – Jill DuFloth ; Certified Staff – Patrick Dwyer ; Classified Staff – Michelle Graves ; 8th Grade Parent – Michelle Blackwell ; 8th Grade Student – Cameron Blackwell ; 7th Grade Parent – Lauri Kapp ; 7th Grade Student – Spencer Kapp ; 7th Grade Parent – Pam Burns ; 7th Grade Student – Zach Burns ; Community Member – Brennan Jackson
- Wednesday, September 16 – School Pictures – Students received a picture packet last week. Extra packets are available at the office.
- Wednesday, September 16 – EARLY RELEASE FOR STUDENTS – Students at Skyview Middle School will end the school day at 1:00 pm. Bus schedules have been adjusted to accommodate this time change.
Sports Schedule this week:
- Monday, September 14 – Soccer Pictures – All teams – 2:45 pm
- Tuesday, September 15 – Soccer A – Kenai vs. Skyview @ Kenai – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 15 – Soccer B – Skyview B1 vs. Kenai @ Kenai – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 15 – Soccer B – Skyview B2 vs. Kenai @ Kenai – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 15 – Cross Country Pictures – 2:45 pm
- Thursday, September 17 – Soccer A – Homer vs. Skyview @ Homer – 4:30 pm
- Thursday, September 17 – Soccer B – Skyview B2 vs. Chapman @ Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Friday, September 18 – Cross Country – Kenai Invitational @ Kenai – 3:00 pm
- Friday, September 18 – Soccer B – Skyview B1 vs. Skyview B2 @ Skyview – 3:00 pm
New Bus Pass Policy: Bus notes must be in written form and signed by a parent or guardian for a student to be dropped off a bus stop that is different than the student’s physical home address. The note must include the bus number and the actual bus stop. The office will not be responsible for this information. Please call First Student at 260-3557 for assistance. All bus notes must be brought to the office by noon. Bus passes will not be written in the afternoon. Thank you.