Please mark your calendar:
- Monday, September 14 – First Site Council Meeting @ Skyview Middle School – Home Ec Room —3:30 pm.
- Wednesday, September 16 – School Pictures – Students will receive a picture packet this week.
- Wednesday, September 16 – EARLY RELEASE FOR STUDENTS – Students at Skyview Middle School will end the school day at 1:00 pm. Bus schedules have been adjusted to accommodate this time change.
Sports Schedule for this week:
- Tuesday, September 8 – Soccer Team A – Skyview vs. Nikiski @ Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 8 – Soccer Team B2 – Skyview B2 vs. Nikiski @ Skyview – 3:00 pm
- Friday, September 11 – Cross Country – Homer Invitational @ Homer – 3:30 pm
- Friday, September 11 – Soccer Team B1 – Skyview B1 vs. Chapman @ Chapman – 3:30 pm
Student Council: What a great year so far! There was a LARGE turnout for the new member informational meeting held last week! A reminder to any student who wishes to join the Panther Student Council, please return a new Member Commitment Contract to Mrs. Pothast by Wednesday, September 9.
Student Fee Information: All elective class and sport fees are required to be paid within the first two weeks of the class or sport. Please check Power School see if your student has any outstanding fees. Payment for any fee needs to be paid to the office as soon as possible. Any money collected will be applied to a class fee first. Please call Mrs. Kircher @ 260-2500 with questions.
Student Bus Passes: Any student who wishes to ride a bus and get off at a stop that is DIFFERENT than the student’s physical home address MUST have a bus pass from the office. To obtain a bus pass, a parent/guardian needs to write a note giving permission for the student to do this. The note needs to include the number of the new bus and the street names of the new stop. Parents may call First Student at 260-3557 to find this information. Please remember that Route 38 is closed to ALL bus passes. This bus is at capacity and cannot take extra students. Thank you!