Our Panther Student Council is sponsoring a Holiday Food Drive to benefit the Kenai Peninsula Food Bank.
- Non-perishable food items will be collected Monday, December 8th through Friday, December 12th on tables near the display case under the stairs in the school entryway.
- Student Council members will transfer donations from the tables to the display case each morning and again at lunch time, as needed.
- We have a school-wide goal to fill up (overflow!) the display case with 1,500 items.
- Student Council members will count the number of items each day and keep a running tally on a poster at the display case.
- Donations will be given to the Kenai Peninsula Food Bank on Monday, December 15th.
Food Drive – Activity Night Admission
- Students may also get $1.00 off admission to the December 12th Activity Night for each non-perishable item they donate at the door, up to the full $5.00 admission fee. For this event, the Ramen Rule is in effect – 4 packages of Ramen = $1.00.