Soldotna Middle School Smart Start Breakfast Program Begins Monday, December 2nd!
* The program is open to all students enrolled at Soldotna Middle School.
* Students can receive a simple breakfast daily from 7:20am to 7:35am in Mrs. Pothast’s Room, 23A.
* Students will be expected to follow all school rules and be curtious to other students participating in the program.
* Students will be expected to eat promptly and arrive to their Homeroom class on time.
Donations Welcome! Program Needs:
* Plastic Spoons
* 12oz Dixie cups
* Granola Bars
Please sign up at the following link: https://docs.google.com/a/g.kpbsd.org/document/d/1c8KO1aBam8dEB98ln64GKGoakOCSMDu4XDbSey8O2oA/edit
Requirements to volunteer:
* Volunteers will sign in at the front office and report to Room 23A by 7:10am on their assigned day.
* Volunteers will set up, serve, and clean up from 7:10am – 7:40am.
* Volunteers will sign out at the front office after their shift is complete.
* ALL volunteers must be cleared through the KPBSD background check BEFORE working with Soldotna Middle School students.
A BIG thank you to Mrs. Pothast for organizing this new program!